Launching into 2018, I thought it would be best to give you some ideas on what you can do on Facebook to help your business grow.
- Take photos of yourself to start using in your posts (have a look at my Business Page to get some ideas)
- Have fun creating some Memes (see The Stone Grille Business Page for ideas…we just started using Memes but you will get the idea). Visit “blank memes” website to create
- Do videos that “teach” your audience how to use your products/services (check out 24/7 NRG Fitness for example videos)
- Do Split Lives with your customers for testimonials, with other business owners who can help to teach your audience
- Start blogging (even once a month is good). Make the blogging about teaching (visit my website for samples of what I blog about). Look for guest bloggers who can also contribute to what you have to offer, what can benefit your audience. Once you do your blogs, create a post on your Business Page with an intro to the blog and then attach the link to where the blog is sitting. This will help to bring more visibility to your website.
- Find 3-5 groups on Facebook, that have a “true” networking value to them and make it a DAILY routine to interact within those groups (check out THIS GROUP for great networking online)
P.S. Check out this website for creating videos, very user friendly and GREAT for those who are bloggers as you can pull your material in from there.