Have you been wanting to start blogging but don’t have a website to host them on?
Think about using the ‘Notes’ tab that Facebook has provided for us on our Business Pages.
The Notes’ tab is great for creating blog style posts. It has the same features as what you would do if you had a website to host them. You can change the fonts, you can make bullet points, you can upload visuals within the written part of the post, you can add a variety of links…..just like writing a blog 🙂
Now, the first thing you need to do, is add the Notes Tab to your main page. Once added, you will see it down the left hand side on your Business Page with the other tabs.
- Go to Settings on your Business Page (please do this from your computer, much easier)
- Click on Templates and Tabs
- Once in here, you will need to scroll to the bottom and click on Add a Tab
- Look for the Notes’ Tab and add it
- Now, the Notes’ Tab will be listed down the left hand side on your Business Page and you can click it to take you inside, where you can ‘create a note’
I have a video on YouTube that will walk you through working with the Notes’ Tab as well as an actual Note that I wrote on my Business Page to show this.
Watch it on YouTube HERE
Read my Note HERE
What can you write about, using the Notes’ Tab?
- How did you start your business
- Tips that go into further details
- DYI teachings
- Anything educational
- Clients’ before and afters with details
- Free downloads
- Statistics (for example: Real Estate market information)
- Your thoughts on a subject
Have fun with this feature!