Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us, users may unsubscribe at any time. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service
– Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To personalize user experience
– We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. – To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to the programs that Tammy Hudgin offers. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, affiliates, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your European Data Protection Rights
If you reside in the United Kingdom (UK) or a country within the European Union, or your Personal Information is processed in the UK or a country in the European Union, , subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights:
- Right to Access: Learn whether we are processing your Personal Information and, if so, to gain access to it and certain information about it.
- Right to Rectification: Have inaccurate Personal Information corrected or removed, and have incomplete Personal Information completed.
- Right to Erasure: Have your Personal Information erased when: It is no longer necessary for the purposes collected; You withdraw consent to process it; We have processed it unlawfully; or EU or Member State law to which we are subject requires erasure.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Restrict our processing of your Personal Information when: You contest its accuracy (for a period necessary to verify it); The processing is unlawful and you prefer restriction of use to erasure; or We no longer need the data, but you need it in connection with legal claims.
- Right to Data Portability: Obtain in usable form the Personal Information you gave us and, if technically feasible, require its transmittal directly to another controller that you designate.
- Right to Object: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information. If you would like to object to the processing of your Personal Information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with an EU member state data protection supervisory authority.
If you reside in the UK or a country within the European Union, or your Personal Information is processed in the UK or a country in the European Union, Credly will, and will ensure that its data processors will, process your Personal Information in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation, including the GDPR.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Contact me with any questions
Updated 25 May 2018